WELCOME . . . . . This is my home page!

Multicultural Education Introduction

The issue of multicultural education in the Philippine is of paramount importance. This is because of the different culture in the world and learners tend to like studying from one place to another. Nowadays, diversity becomes progressively more reflected in the schools. Poverty is also becoming an increasingly important issue that affects quality of education. Rich students would rather prefer to an exclusive private schools while the poor would rather stay at public school. Admittedly, generally, Philippine public school lacks the necessary technology tools to enhance the skills and ability of their students. More so, these students lack the necessary foods for themselves. Students with empty stomach will certainly learn not much.

These demographic, social, and economic and such other trends have vital implications for education. Multicultural education is intended to decrease religion, race, class, and gender divisions by helping all students attain the knowledge, skills, and abilities they need in order to become productive citizens in a democratic society and participate in social change. It is imperative that teachers be knowledgeable on how to be familiar with, respect, and incorporate the personal abilities of students into their teaching strategies. Teachers must be familiar with what is multi-culture in education. If this is done properly, then school expects the best of achievement.

9 comments:

  1. hello ma'am i like your idea about multiculturalism... i would like to know more... please give me more info about multiculturalism... here is my email add. jayrmatela@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gud evening Dr. Zuniga. May I use this blog of yours for me to present it to my Masteral Class? I am taking up MAEngED and I'll be discussing Multicultural Education and Language Diversity. Thank you so much and hoping for more blogs from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day Dr. Zuniga. May I ask for your permission to reference you on your introduction to multicultural education? It would be very helpful content to the paper that I am currently working on. Thank you, and all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing such great information. can you help me in finding out more detail on nursery admission magarpatta pune

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing such great information. It has help me in finding out more detail about Educational Loan Emi Calculator

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello maam! can I ask for this article about multiculturalism. it would be of great help for me in discussing my topic on the issues and trends in multiculturalism. please.. can you be my reference? thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. please help me. this is my email add ryzallen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank u so much for this ma'am. I hope you can give me a full access on this article.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for giving an vital information about the multicultural education in our country. It is useful and helpful on my essay. 😊🥰

    ReplyDelete